If you share an interest in Euclid Beach Park or in old amusement parks you are invited to join Euclid Beach Park Now. Annual dues are $16.00, November 1st to October 31st. Send a check or money order for $16.00. Include first and last name, address, phone number and or e-mail address optional.
Send to:Euclid Beach Park NowP.O. Box 19535Cleveland, OH 44119-0535
With membership you will receive The Arch newsletter, published quarterly.
The newsletter is named after the main entrance gate to Euclid Beach Park. It is a well-remembered and recognizable icon of the park. Still standing, it is a designated Cleveland landmark.
The Arch Previous Articles
Volume 22 - Issue 3 - Spring 2011
Cover - Photo of an outside row horse on the Euclid Beach Park Carousel
- President's Column Spring 2011
- Euclid Beach Memory Letters
- Introducing Terry Kovel and Raymond Rackley, MD co-founders and directors of "Cleveland's Euclid Beach Park Carousel Society"
- 200th Street Stroll
- Community Outreach Committee Update - Report on creation and installation of a commemorative sign marker at the site of the Euclid Beach Park Carousel at Euclid Beach State Park
- "Welcome to the Family!" Article on EBPN being contacted by Arcadia Publishing concerning the publishing of a book on Euclid Beach Park
- Call for Board of Director Nominations 2011
- A Beachcomber's Memory, about a Euclid Beach Park employee newsletter
- 2011 Calendar of Events
Volume 22 - Issue 2 - Winter 2010-2011
Cover - Winter photo showing Racing Coaster curve, Carousel pavillion and Dance Hall
- President's Column
- The Rich History of the Euclid Beach Amusement Park Organs
- North Ohio Classic Parks
- The Roller Coasters of Euclid Beach
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources Cleveland Lakefront State Park Update 2011
- Western Reserve Historical Society - a Proud Partnet to Euclid Beach Park Now
- Meet Gainor Davis of Western Reserve Historical Society
- Calendar of Events